This is my new "french campaign" subject.
It's been a long time that I wanted to build a H39 but I was looking for an interesting camouflage schema. I found a great color profil in the magazine GBM (issue N° 78).
The model is the last H39 released by Bronco. I must say I am really disappointed by this kit. I planed to let the hatches opened but due to the leak of detail I finally had to close the driver hatch. I used the Eduard PE set (originally designed for the Trumpeter kit) but most of the parts fitted well.
Tracks will be the friull but they appears boring to assemble (a lot of small links !!)