I devoted the end of last week to painting the camo.
After masking the yellow areas (see the technique article HERE for further details) I prepared 3 shades of grey green (in the same way of the yellow mix)
The french green is pretty far from the US olive drab. It’s a dull green with shades of grey and blue.
The new japanese armor Tamiya colors looked a perfect base for the mix.
Like previously with the yellow, I tried to perform a top light effect (zenithal illimination).
After a short time of drying, I remove the Silly putty from the model.
I am fully satisfied with the result.
Next steps are : decals settings, paintbrush the tracks, the exhaust pipe and minor details, filters, washes, dust effect, contrast and amplified the zenithal effect, scratches painting,
and propably :paint the figure (wish I would try to gain time for that !